ABUS TRESOR 1385
Lock-Chain Combination Tresor 1385
The Tresor Chain 1385 offers solid mid-level security with the convenience of a combination lock. It is lightweight and offers an upgraded security option for people who like the flexibility of a cable lock but who want better protection. The ABUS combination cylinder protects against 'pull-picking' and manipulation of the combination locking mechanism so thieves can’t 'feel' the combination clicking into place. Its fabric encased steel chain offers the perfect combination of strength and refinement, so you don’t have to worry about your bike’s safety or the hassle of transporting a clumsy lock.
- 7 mm square chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork
- The chain is made of specially hardened steel
- Two component moulded digits guarantee life-long visibility
- Special touch protection for higher security against unauthorized access to the code through manipulation of the mechanism
- Individually settable code