PROTECTION AND COMFORT OUTDOORS
As demands on the trail become ever greater, demands on equipment and associated protection requirements also increase.
The MonTrailer ACE MIPS offers this increased need for protection and a multitude of well thought-out features for off-road use. The shock-absorbing EPS helmet material, in combination with the five surrounding outer shells made of polycarbonate, and structural reinforcement by the ABUS ActiCage make the helmet safe and robust. The existing Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) can reduce energy by up to 40% in the event of an angled impact. The MonTrailer ACE MIPS is light, extremely well ventilated and extremely comfortable. This helmet is perfect for racing or the daily trail tour.
- In-Mold for a durable connection with the outer shell with shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Ponytail compatibility: Helmet well suited for braided wearers
- Good ventilation with 5 air inlets and 7 air outlets connected with flow channels
- Semi-enclosing plastic ring connected to the adjustment system for optimum stability and form-fitness
- Bottom edge protection: Protects the helmet from external influences
- ActiCage: Structural reinforcement integrated in the EPS to optimise stability
- Zoom Ace: Fine-adjustment system with non-slip adjustment wheel for individual fit
- GoggFit: Ensures safe positioning of the glasses and provides storage space when not in use
- BrackTech: Light & Camera Mount - secure fixing of action cameras and bicycle lights